Little-NayNay-27Little-NayNay-27

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

i dont get it

it was well drawn and the sound was pretty good, but i really didnt see the point, from the looks of it it was to celebrate some online comic's 100th issue or something of the sort, but i really dont see why it did so well in rankings...

nice job on the drawing though

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

holy shit man, this wuz great

damn, i don't think i have ever seen a better sprite animated flash

this was very well animated and had a good plot, im sick of seeing those ______ vs. _______ flashes that all do the same friggen thing, including the choose ur ending. I'm glad to see a flash that was serious for once too, can't wait for the next one

-the only problem i saw was with some of the sprites, at times they had the area around them a bit lighter than the BG, i think you should see what you can do to fix that, but i still voted 5, nice job-

this one here..ant war this one here..ant war

the other one worked just fine numbnuts

you just have to wait for it to load before you press play

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

so addictive...

wow, i played for like an hour and a half just now, i got to the 21st lvl and i felt like i should quit

WARNING: DONT PLAY THIS GAME! YOU WILL BE STUCK IN IT FOR HOURS!

why is it that the simplest games are the most addictive?

Red Faction Soundboard Red Faction Soundboard

it was good

it was good but i personally dont like sound boards, they dont have any redeeming qualities as far as i can see, but this was good for a sound board, next time try an actual flash...

Bomb Baghdad! Bomb Baghdad!

no, it sucked

but shit! i accidentally voted 5!!!!! damnit!!!

Slow Bass Riff Slow Bass Riff

meh

from the sound im thinking you played this and recorded it and it sounded like you had some trouble making some transitions in it

TheSadRebel responds:

Did play it and record it - bearing in mind at the time I'd only been playing bass for a few months, I didn't think it was that bad. If you really wanted it I could upload a better played version.